Copyright © 2005,2006, 2007,2008,2009, 2010,2011
Gill Clothier All rights reserved
Graded British Warmblood Sport Horse Stallion
(Champion at his grading)
Registered Palomino 16.3hh 2001
DIMAGGIO GRAND FERDEL (GRADITZ)
Stud Fee £650 for 2014
Video of Decanter at the British Stallion Event at Hartpury College 2013
Decanter winning at Inter I
Decanter warming up for his first Inter 1 on Saturday 9th June 2012
British Warmblood Society Champion Sport Horse Stallion for 2003.
Descended from numerous famous dressage and jumping stallions
Decanter has three fabulous paces and an excellent technique jumping, added to this a wonderful temperament and superb colour make him a sire not to miss. He is proving popular overseas and he has a son in Holland who has been retained for breeding and a stallion son in South Africa. His first mares are booked for the USA this year.De
Decanter started competing in 2008 and has competed at the BD Nationals and most Regionals since then. 2011 he has qualified for the Winter Regional at Medium level in only 2 outings and Advanced Medium in one outing with scores of 70.88% and 72.89%.
2012 he has qualified for the Winter Regionals and is winning at PSG, he will start Intermediare I this summer.
Decanter is producing elegant stock with big paces and excellent temperaments. Feedback from mare owners is indicating they are very easy to handle and are proving a delight to back and ride on.
There is a 50% chance of him passing on the cream gene giving either palomino, buckskin or smokey black foals to non dilute mares.
See Home page and Results page for further photos.
|Sire: Dimaggio||Dam: Krystal|
(1) Dimaggio was World Breeding Champion in 2000, he competed at Grand Prix dressage and is proving himself as a sire of Dressage horses
(2) Don Primero was an international dressage horse and the producer of at least 15 international dressage horses
(3) Donnerhall is the most successful dressage horse in the world and looks back on an exemplary career. He managed like no other sire of his generation to combine success in breeding and in sport alike. In 1986 Donnerhall was the German DLG Champion in Hanover. After many wins in Grand Prix, Grand Prix Special and freestyle classes at International level he became German champion in Mannheim with his constant rider Karin Rehbein in 1994, team world champion and individual bronze medal winner in The Hague. This was followed by another climax in 1997: Team gold and individual bronze at the European Dressage Championships in Verden. In 1998 he was once more included in the German world championship team and with Karin Rehbein was a member of the gold medal team in Rome, where he attained fourth place in the individual results. Donnerhall won the World Cup European League, as well as being the Oldenburg dressage stallion of the year in 1997 and 1998 respectively.
He is a prolific sire of dressage horses and has at least 60 who have competed internationally.
Donnerhall's father Donnerweter was himself an International dressage horse. He has produced over 50 graded sons and 35 state premium mares.
(4) Fantasia's sire Pik Bube was a Grand Prix dressage horse, his sire
Pik Koenig (PikAs/Abhang)s/is considered the most important son of the famous Thoroughbred sire of showjumpers, Pik As xx. Pik König sired 19 Approved sons and 22 State Premium mares. His offspring - such as Pirol 37 - were mainly successful in showjumping. With a dressage index of 126, and a jumping index of 131, Pik König had an overall rating of 129. His sire, Pik As xx stood at the State Stud Celle from 1953-69, where he sired four approved sons.
World Cup I
(5) World Cup I is recognised as an important dressage sire with numerous offspring competing at International level.
(6) Graditz is the sire of the famous International dressage horse Gigilo and also produced several stallion sons.
His sire Grande was a famous show jumping sire who produced numerous stallion sons and also had a number of international show jumping and dressage progeny.
Grande produced 33 approved sons, 34
states premium mares and sent three of his showjumping progeny to the
Olympic Games – Grande Giso (Holland), Grande (USA) and Gute Sitte
(7) Lisa's sire Lindberg was considered an important Show Jumping sire
Frozen semen will be available in the USA from August 2010 Click here for details
Frozen semen will be available for the EU from June 2010
Fresh, Chilled and Frozen semen available for UK
Decanter had excellent fertility Rates again for 2008. They were 70% first cycle pregnancy and a 1.3 average cycles/pregnancy
Rates for 2009 are74%
of mares in foal on the first cycle and a 1.35 cycles per pregnancy
The average for stallions is 55-60% and 2 cycles/pregnancy
2011 STUD FEE £600 NFFR
Click here for Nomination form, terms and online payment
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken, Treliver Stud takes no responsibility for mistakes or inaccuracies on this website