Copyright © 2005,2006, 2007,2008,2009, 2010 Gill Clothier
All rights reserved
TRELIVER DANCING ON ICE
Cremello Colt born 27th March 2010
To make approx. 16hh
|Sire: Treliver Decanter||Dam: Roundhills Mayflower|
(1) Dimaggio was World Breeding Champion in 2000, he competed at Grand Prix dressage and is proving himself as a sire of Dressage horses
(2) Don Primero was an international dressage horse and the producer of at least 15 international dressage horses
(3) Donnerhall is the most successful dressage horse in the world and looks back on an exemplary career. He managed like no other sire of his generation to combine success in breeding and in sport alike. In 1986 Donnerhall was the German DLG Champion in Hanover. After many wins in Grand Prix, Grand Prix Special and freestyle classes at International level he became German champion in Mannheim with his constant rider Karin Rehbein in 1994, team world champion and individual bronze medal winner in The Hague. This was followed by another climax in 1997: Team gold and individual bronze at the European Dressage Championships in Verden. In 1998 he was once more included in the German world championship team and with Karin Rehbein was a member of the gold medal team in Rome, where he attained fourth place in the individual results. Donnerhall won the World Cup European League, as well as being the Oldenburg dressage stallion of the year in 1997 and 1998 respectively.
He is a prolific sire of dressage horses and has at least 60 who have competed internationally.
Donnerhall's father Donnerweter was himself an International dressage horse. He has produced over 50 graded sons and 35 state premium mares.
(4) Fantasia's sire Pik Bube was a Grand Prix dressage horse, his sire Pik Konig was considered an important Show Jumping sire.
World Cup I
(5) World Cup I is recognised as an important dressage sire with numerous offspring competing at International level.
(6) Graditz is the sire of the famous International dressage horse Gigilo and also produced several stallion sons.
His sire Grande was a famous show jumping sire who produced numerous stallion sons and also had a number of international show jumping and dressage progeny.
Grande produced 33 approved sons, 34
states premium mares and sent three of his showjumping progeny to the
Olympic Games – Grande Giso (Holland), Grande (USA) and Gute Sitte
(7) Lisa's sire Lindberg was considered an important Show Jumping sire
(1)Moonshine Vision was Reserve Supreme British National Champion in 1987. He was Junior National Champion, won 13 firsts, 6 Championships and 6 reserve Championships and 12 trophies from 15 shows.
. He was a very popular stallion and is the sire of several stallions and has a great grandson standing in Belgium
Goldmount Majesty Saddlebred